Fourteen more people have died from COVID-19, according to the latest update from the Ministry of Health, which is reporting the national death toll from the disease moving up to 644 persons.
The Ministry also is confirming 300 new positive cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of active cases in the country to 9,543 patients.
However, the Ministry explains that these new cases are based on samples taken between June 5th and 10th, 2021.
The Health Ministry also notes in its update for today, Friday 11 June 2021:
● 441 persons are still hospitalised for COVID-19; down from 451 patients on Thursday.
● 8,537 persons are in home self-isolation; down from 8,719 patients on Thursday.
● 152 persons are in State quarantine facilities; up from 100 patients on Thursday.
● 175 patients are still recovering in step/down facilities; up from 167 patients on Thursday.
● 150,213 persons have received one dose of COVID-19 vaccines.
● 9,496 persons have been fully vaccinated with two doses of COVID-19 vaccines.