There will be additional sailings of the Galleons Passage on Friday 18th December 2020, according to an advisory from the Trinidad and Tobago Inter-island Transportation Company Limited (TTIT).
TTIT notes the additional sailings will be from Port of Spain at 8:00 am, and from Scarborough at 2 pm.
The Company also is reminding the travelling public of the health and safety protocols that have been implemented at the ferry service to contain the spread of COVID-19.
● Wear face masks at all times whilst on the Port’s compound and during sailings.
● Undergo temperature screening exercise prior to entering our port terminals and ferries.
● Anyone exhibiting flu like symptoms (fever, coughing, sneezing etc.) are not allowed to enter the terminals without proof of medical assessment.
● Wash/sanitize hands at the wash stations installed at the terminals or use the sanitization stations to sanitize hands.
● Practice proper social distancing in the terminal environment, terminals and on the ferries. Persons are reminded to avoid congregating and any close contact with persons in the queue.
● Restrict movement on the vessels during sailings.