The Educational Library Services Division (ELSD) in the National Library and Information System Authority (NALIS) will continue its Navigating Online Learning Series in 2022.
An official statement from NALIS says the free educational online series, which was launched officially in June 2021, encompasses Digital and Information Literacy, targeting primary and secondary school students.
“The aim of this series is to assist students in developing their research skills and navigating the online environment through informative and interactive sessions using the Zoom platform,” NALIS says.
The series will be facilitated by NALIS’ staff, and upcoming episodes will include:
● How to Use Google Classroom for Students and Parents;
● How to Use the Internet Effectively to Find Information;
● Referencing and Citations;
● Locating and Accessing Information;
● Succeeding in the Online Environment;
● Introduction to Microsoft Office: Word and PowerPoint;
● Introduction to Zoom and Edmodo E-Learning Platforms; and
● Introduction to Google Classroom, and Microsoft Teams E-Learning Platforms.
NALIS is encouraging persons wishing to participate in the upcoming sessions or seeking further information, to contact its Educational Library Services Division at [email protected], or to call the Division at 612-3589 (Ext 2101 and 2105).