The Water and Sewerage Authority advises customers and members of the public of the opening of its Arima Customer Service Centre at the new location of O’Meara Plaza, O’Meara Road, Arima, on Monday 13th July 2020.
In an official advisory, WASA states that this branch its other Customer Service Centres will be open between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., from Monday to Friday, to provide the following services:
● Bill Payments
● Collection of Clearances Certificates
● Truckborne Request
● Payment for Tenders and other services
● General Inquiries
WASA customers are further advised that all other services can be accessed via email [email protected] OR Drop Off Boxes located at each Centre. These services include: New Accounts; Clearance Certificates; New Service Applications; Temporary Service Connections; Change of Ownership; Change in Postal Address and Ebill Registrations.
WASA is reminding its customers that the following COVID-19 protocols remain in place, to ensure the safety of employees and customers alike:
● A face mask must be worn by anyone entering the Authority’s facilities
● Hands must be washed at the sinks provided with soap and water before entry
● Social distancing guidelines must be observed within and immediately outside the Centres
● Thermal scanning will be carried out and persons displaying high body temperatures and/or flu-like symptoms will not be allowed entry
The Authority further advises that bill payments can be made via:
● the WASA Online Payment Portal at: www.wasa.gov.tt; or
● the WASA Services App available via the Google Play or Apple Store; or
● any Commercial Bank branch; or
● any Western Union, Sure Pay or VIA outlet.