Republic Bank reverts to normal opening hours from June 15
Republic Bank is advising that from Monday 15 June 2020, all of its branches will revert to normal opening hours, with the exception of the Hilton Agency, which is closed for renovation.
- Monday to Thursday: 8am – 2pm
- Friday: 8am – 1pm; and 3pm – 5pm
- Monday to Friday: 10am – 5pm
The Bank wishes to remind clients of its strict in-branch COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Wearing face masks is mandatory. Face masks will have to be temporarily removed for transactions requiring ID verification.
- Markers have been placed on the floor to define the required distance to be kept between individuals in all branches.
- Clients 60 years old and over and the differently abled will continue to receive priority service throughout the day.
Additionally, as far as possible, clients are reminded to limit the number of in-branch visits and utilise the Bank’s digital and electronic banking channels.
For further details on the Bank’s COVID-19 response, customers and clients are advised to visit www.republictt.com.