Two additional WASA Customer Service Centres will be reopened to customer traffic, from 8:00 am on Monday 11 May 2020, in addition to those recently reopened in Chaguanas, San Fernando, St Joseph, Sangre Grande, and Tobago.
According to an advisory issued by the Water and Sewerage Authority, effective tomorrow, WASA’s Customer Service Centres at Kew Place in Port of Spain and Guapo Road in Point Fortin, will now be open between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to Noon, Mondays to Fridays.
These Centres, along with the following previously opened Customer Service Centres, will be accepting payments only for rates and other services:
- Head Office, St. Joseph
- Mon Chagrin Street, San Fernando
- Market Street, Chaguanas
- River Street, Sangre Grande
- Carrington Street, Tobago
WASA advises commercial customers that there are cheque deposit boxes at each of the above-mentioned centres, available for the payment of bills.
The WASA advisory also states that customers will need to observe the following measures that will be in place to ensure the safety of employees and customers alike:
- A face mask must be worn by anyone entering the Centres
- Hands must be washed at the sinks provided with soap and water before entering
- Social distancing guidelines must be observed within and immediately outside the Centres
- Persons displaying flu-like symptoms and/or with high body temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
The Authority further advises that bill payments can also be made via its Online Payment Portal at:
- www.wasa.gov.tt; or
- WASA Services App available via Google or Apple Play Stores; or
- any Commercial Bank;
- Western Union;
- Sure Pay.
Customers in need of assistance with respect to applications for Clearance Certificates, e-Bills, Billing Queries or new service applications are advised to email: