Parts of North East Trinidad served by the North Oropouche Water Treatment Plant will experience an interruption in their pipe borne water supply on Sunday 14th June 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
According to a release from the Water and Sewerage Authority this disruption is necessary due to a planned power outage by the Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC) to facilitate utility relocation works.
Areas to be affected include:
- Sangre Grande and environs, inclusive of Guaico Tamana Road, Sangre Chiquito and Toco Road
- Cumuto, Wallerfield
- Tumpuna Road, Malabar Phases 1, 3 & 4, Brazil Village, La Horquetta
- Carapo, O’Meara Road (inclusive of Industrial Estate)
- Mausica Road (North & South), Maloney Gardens
- Five Rivers, Bon Air West, Oropune Village, Piarco
Customers are advised that it may take up to 24 hours for the service to normalize to some affected areas in accordance with pipe borne water supply schedules.
For further information or assistance, customers are asked to contact WASA’s Customer Call Centre, toll free, at 800-4420 and 800-4426.